Reminder of our meeting Wed, plus an agenda.
Please check which items you are the principle for.
Please let us know if you will be late or unable to attend. If unable to attend, an email with status of your action items very much appreciated!
- Transportation Comm Report: Brian, Ralph, Mark
- Safe Routes To School Update; May 6 walk/bike to Job Lane: Terry
- VHB surface study, ecopy of slides: Mark
- Draft VHB Questions: Terry
- New accident report format and options: Mark
- discuss what info needs to be collected and reported on
- use Fri, Mar 6 accident on South Rd as an example
- W. Bedford trail maintenance report update?: Mark
- bike stand subcomm. report/status: Brian
- Bedford Committee Ride Day - all members of Bedford Town Committees invited to participate in an annual bike Bedford ride: All
- purpose: bike issue awareness
- Issues: bike path surfaces, shoulder striping, high curbs, public easements, bike racks and locations, ?
- goal: get at least 1 member of each Town Comm (Rosenberg signed up!; Planning Board Members)
- let's prioritize what issues to address this year
- groups should not be more than ~ 5 (safety, etc), so could offer multiple rides/courses/venues
- Web page updates, new wikidot.com site: Terry
- please log onto wikidot.com and get an account (5 mins);
- Bob Sawyer Status - doing well, into his new apartment!
- bike commute reembursement @ LL; advertise in MM
- new bike law passed MASSBikeLaw2009Jan
- Lex Update (Peg Enders)
- updating web site; more relevent
- looking forward to TriTown meeting
- Globe article (sno plowing) a bit out of date: hoped to moving forward again
- Bollards/gates need to be addressed
- Adjourn Advisory Comm; Open Friends of the MM --—-
- Solicit support (and email addresses) thru CRW newletter: Terry
- Host Tri-Town Friends of MM Spring Meeting; Suggest items for agenda: All (including Mark)
- e.g., New signage, snow plowing, bollards and gates, tree root damage,
- Start planning meeting (dates): Joel?
- Candidates for open Comm. positions: All
- Wheel Chair User Advocacy Letter re: surface: Terry
- Lexington/Arlington MM Snow plowing status: Terry