Reminder of our meeting Wed, plus an agenda.
Please check which items you are the principle for.
Please let us know if you will be late or unable to attend. If unable to attend, an email with status of your action items very much appreciated!
Mark, I put all your items at the top of the list.
Joel, I'm meeting Websters, Bob at C-W @ 7:20 to carpool. Let me know if you will drive (assuming bad weather).
- Status VHB Surface Study Questions: Mark
- New accident report format and options: Mark
- discuss what info needs to be collected and reported on
- use Fri, Mar 6 accident on South Rd as an example
- W. Bedford trail maintenance report update?: Mark
- Transportation Comm Report: Brian, Ralph, Mark
- Safe Routes To School Update; May 6 walk/bike to Job Lane: Terry, Ralph
- April 6 meeting
- PAN Mass Kids parents - organize groups?: Ralph
- Ledgewood/Wilson group?: Terry
- other parents?: Joel
- letter for selectmen (SRTS Day, Trails Count Days, B2WW) see Friends note below
- bike stand subcomm. report/status; DPW bike stand order: Brian
- Trails Report: DPW, Trails Support of SRTS event (NGRT trail repairs; brush clearing on Copeland path): Ralph, Terry
- Lex Update: Terry
- repaving this year
- important meeting w/ town vis-a-vis bollards, road crossings
- interested in Bedford, Arlington inputs
- Adjourn Advisory Comm; Open Friends of the MM --—-
- Solicit support (and email addresses) thru CRW newletter: Terry
- letter for selectmen (SRTS Day, Trails Count Days, B2WW)
- invite participation at events
- provide some info
- Tri-Town Friends of MM Spring Meeting - no news: Terry
- Candidates for open Comm. positions: All
- Wheel Chair User Advocacy surface: Terry
- Elmer Bartels will test surfaces and invite selectmen
- waiting for letter from SCIA (spinal cord injury assoc)
- Trails Vs Paths (time permitting): Ralph