- CPC bicycle/ped project discussion: Gene Clerkin
- Sharrow Proposals For Selectmen
- Transp. Comm report: Brian, Ralph
- Healthy Bedford (upcoming) visit
- Accident Report: Ralph
- PB/Selectmen Updates (Rosewood Lane, driveway - MM crossing)
- New business, events
- Assign/review any action items
- Minutes review
- New MM Bike Map review
- LoAB Bike Safety 22 minute video review
- Job Lane Safety Classes review: Dave
- JGMS Bike Safety Classes
- General Bike News: Lexington, Arlington, LoAB, BFRT, Rails2Trails, MassBike, East Coast Greenway, CRW, Livable Streets, Boston Cyclists Union, Somerville "summit"
- "Asphalt Nation" http://hereandnow.wbur.org/2012/12/26/cars-holtz-kay
- MAPC Greenway Project
- Assign/review action items
- Minutes review
- Jan 3 MAGIC (transp focus)
- Jan 10 LAC (SRTS, greenway easements)
- Terry requested LoAB DVD+book from library
- MAPC Greenway
1) MAP-21: Draft a “model letter” for each of us to adapt and send to our legislators asking them to join us in asking MassDOT to commit to prioritizing MAP-21 funds for non-automobile infrastructure.
2) INFORMATION SHARING: Begin planning sessions to share experience and strategies for dealing with issues such as Dealing With Wetland Regulations, Ensuring ADA Compliance on Trails, Negotiating Land-use Liability Agreements, Non-Traditional Trail Development Strategies, Building Local Support, State-of-the-Art Design of Protected Bike Lanes, etc.
3) LOGO: Develop a Green Routes logo, Create ID signage, and begin putting them up.
4) OUTREACH: Create a short slide show & brochure and begin doing presentations.
5) MAPPING: Help develop the vision maps of existing and desired regional bike/walk facilities as well as identify some of the highest value (and most likely to occur) closing-the-gaps projects.