Encourage and support bicycling for transportation, recreation, and fitness for people of all ages and abilities.
- Provide safe and efficient bicycle transportation routes to Town center, schools, commercial areas, and recreational fields for all Bedford neighborhoods.
- Provide safe and efficient transportation routes through Bedford connecting to all neighboring towns.
- Provide recreational bicycle routes and paths that are safe, scenic, connected, and suitable for all levels of users.
- Provide modern, secure, protected, and convenient bicycle racks at all expected bicycle stops and destinations.
- Working with businesses, schools, and town offices, promote bike to work and school with education, clinics, incentives, and events.
page revision: 0, last edited: 12 Jun 2011 17:34